CARDINAL COUPLE

CARDINAL COUPLE
We report on the joy and excitement of UofL women's sports here. Thanks for checking us out! Click the picture of Louie to hear the latest Cardinal Couple Radio Hour Podcast!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Will Miss My Friend



Way too choked up and in shock over the loss of my friend Francene Cucinello. All I can offer is the beautiful lyrics from one of my favorite Smokey Robinson songs...."Really Gonna Miss You When You're Gone" If you've never heard it, I recommend you listen to his beautiful styling of it.

Really going to miss you
It's going to be different without you
Time came when you had to go
For the rest of my life
Gonna be thinking about you...yes I am

I'll miss you my buddy
I'll miss you my friend
I promise my love for you will never end.

In your finest hour I was there with you
And without you things won't be the same
But there's a higher power that we answer to
And you heard HIM calling your name

Really going to miss you
Everything about your smiling face
I know you want us all to be strong

Really going to miss you
I know you've gone to that magic place
Singing you a brand new song

I'll miss you my buddy
I'll miss you my friend
I promise my love for you will never end.

Your encouragement to do this blog, the many e-mails we exchanged, those delightful wine spritzers at tailgate events. You just being you.

I'll miss you, my friend.

Written by Sonja 1/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. We ask you be respectful of other posts, no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you. After all, it is CARDINAL COUPLE.

Any attempts to advertise a product or other website here in the comments section without the prior consent of CARDINAL COUPLE will result in a bill rendered for advertising services and possible legal action. We're serious. No more bots.

Now, have your take...