CARDINAL COUPLE

CARDINAL COUPLE
We report on the joy and excitement of UofL women's sports here. Thanks for checking us out! Click the picture of Louie to hear the latest Cardinal Couple Radio Hour Podcast!!

Friday, June 9, 2023

Summer Vacations -- FRIDAY CARDINAL COUPLE

FRIDAYS WITH DARYL 

Happy weekend everyone but an extra HAPPY WEDDING WEEKEND TO JARED AND KATY!! Soak it up and enjoy each other.  Your Cardinal Couple family is so happy for you to take this next step in the both of your journey.   Jared did confirm he made it to the hotel yesterday evening so I'm sure the festivities are on.   I still can't understand how Jared is gonna be in the pictures and also take them.  Stay tuned for his tricks...   Nahhh I'm just kidding, I'm really proud of Jared and Katy and am very happy they can spend this time off together with friends and family.  I cannot wait to see the pictures! 



A vacation sounds wonderful right about now... its that time of the year where the Cardinal coverage is sparse but its an opportunity to reset and recharge for another season just ahead.  

I am fully emersed in my full time work at UofL, Bats baseball and house renovations.  I am very much looking forward to a couple upcoming trips this summer too.  We have a group heading to Cinci to see Taylor Swift and then one of my best friends is getting married at Hilton Head over Labor Day weekend.  

Yes, I am a huge swiftie and I have been looking forward to my next Taylor show since my last Taylor Swift show which was almost exactly 5 years ago at Cardinal Stadium.  I cant believe I found a way to get a Taylor reference in here.  I honestly did not know where today's post was going to go.   If youre still reading this I bet youre wondering the same thing.  Ha ha.  


my panorama shot from our football seats in 2018 


Honestly I just keep thinking about Jared and Katy's weekend ahead as well as keeping Paulie in my thoughts as he manages to keep the rest of us straight and continues to bring nothing but excellent Cardinal coverage to the site.  


Other random coverage...

I got to catch the Sky win over the Fever that Paul covered earlier in the week and the NCAA Softball Championship between Oklahoma and Florida State where the Sooners staved off the Seminoles Thursday night 3-1 to win the title 2-0 in the series, their third season in a row and extend their current win streak to 53.  The Cardinals faced the Sooners back on April 15th and lost 10-1 in 5 innings. The Connecticut Sun (7-2) crushed the undefeated Las Vegas Aces (7-1) on Thursday evening 94-77.  


As always,
Go Cards

~Daryl 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. We ask you be respectful of other posts, no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you. After all, it is CARDINAL COUPLE.

Any attempts to advertise a product or other website here in the comments section without the prior consent of CARDINAL COUPLE will result in a bill rendered for advertising services and possible legal action. We're serious. No more bots.

Now, have your take...