CARDINAL COUPLE

CARDINAL COUPLE
We report on the joy and excitement of UofL women's sports here. Thanks for checking us out! Click the picture of Louie to hear the latest Cardinal Couple Radio Hour Podcast!!

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Spring flying by!!! -- THURSDAY CARDINAL COUPLE

Good morning readers,


Daryl here checking in on weekend eve. The Bats are in town so I switched with Jared to accommodate that schedule.

Hope everyone had a great Derby season, I'm already looking forward to next year!   I did put a little money on the winner so I came out even on the day.  




ON A PERSONAL NOTE

I'm also happy to report that I jumped back into some commentating earlier this week for our local Spalding University softball action. The Golden Eagles are hosting some post season SLIAC conference action and I am buddies with the athletic director over there so I was happy to help out and get back to my roots on the diamond!! Its been a few years...

Here's a pic of me out there and here's the recap if you're interested.

https://spaldingathletics.com/news/2024/5/8/softball-the-sliac-quarterfinal.aspx





The ACC Softball Tournament is also going on but not for the Cardinals.   

BC got the 1-0 win over Syracuse to keep their season alive and face #4 seed Duke tomorrow and Notre Dame also advanced to see another day set to face #2 FSU.  


WNBA season opener coming up! 

Back when Dana Evans visited WBB game 2/8/24 - Photo Jared Anderson 


WNBA preseason starts today and the season officially begins next week! 

Also want to give a shoutout and say Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there but especially my own!!  Love ya mom!!!! <3


As Always
Go Cards!

~Daryl 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. We ask you be respectful of other posts, no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you. After all, it is CARDINAL COUPLE.

Any attempts to advertise a product or other website here in the comments section without the prior consent of CARDINAL COUPLE will result in a bill rendered for advertising services and possible legal action. We're serious. No more bots.

Now, have your take...