CARDINAL COUPLE

CARDINAL COUPLE
We report on the joy and excitement of UofL women's sports here. Thanks for checking us out! Click the picture of Louie to hear the latest Cardinal Couple Radio Hour Podcast!!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Cardinal Couple -- A letter to Cardinal Couple



MONDAY CARDINAL COUPLE


- A letter to CARDINAL COUPLE


( AS PART OF OUR MID-YEAR DONATION DRIVE, WE RUN THIS E-MAIL/LETTER WE
RECEIVED LAST NIGHT. WE APPRECIATE ALL DONATIONS TO CARDINAL COUPLE.)



Hello Paul, Worldwide, Sonja, Don Paulie, Mike Raphone and whoever else is involved in Cardinal Couple!
 
My name is ---------- -------- and I am a reader of your website on a pretty regular basis. My interest stems from following the reports on Louisville Softball. A girl from our hometown
went to Louisville to play softball, finished her four years and
thanks to your and other reports on the softball team, I was able to follow her career.

Along the way I learned about the many other women's sports at Louisville. Thanks to your articles, I felt like I had front row seats at women's basketball games, center court for volleyball matches, in the press box watching softball and in the bleachers with Paulie and Worldwide for lacrosse contests.

Where there was no or little interest at first, now I'll be following the pursuits of those and all the Louisville women's sports programs.

I've also listened to a few Cardinal Couple radio shows. It is a very informative and funny hour about Louisville women's sports. I also hope I never have to meet Don Paulie or Smooth Charlie!

Just to let you know, I sent $10 to Cardinal Couple via Pay-Pal today. I don't need a t-shirt or any entry in your charity raffle. I hope the $10 donation helps. It is a small price to pay for the daily news and entertainment you provide me.

Keep up the good work and Go Cards.

( YOU ALSO CAN HELP CARDINAL COUPLE DURING OUR MIDYEAR DRIVE. OUR PAY PAL INFORMATION IS LISTED IN SUNDAY'S ARTICLE AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SITE. SO IS OUR MAILING ADDRESS. WE APPRECIATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN SEND. YOUR MONEY GOES TO THE WORK WE DO HERE AND ALSO A VERY GOOD CHARITY IF YOU WANT IN THE CHARITY RAFFLE. )


paulie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. We ask you be respectful of other posts, no matter how ridiculous they may seem to you. After all, it is CARDINAL COUPLE.

Any attempts to advertise a product or other website here in the comments section without the prior consent of CARDINAL COUPLE will result in a bill rendered for advertising services and possible legal action. We're serious. No more bots.

Now, have your take...